Lowfyr

What feature would you like to see covered in our first dev blog?

What feature would you like to see covered in our first dev blog?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What feature would you like to see covered in our first dev blog?

• Items & Item traits
    • Realm System
    • Shooting mechanics
    • Buildings/Constructions
    • NPC interactions
    • Wildlife/Hunting
    • Invading
    • Farming/Gathering
    • Crafting/Housing System
    • Character customization

Realm systems. The past has made me suspicious about open world pvp and hopefully I can avoid most of it. 

• Thanks 1

Shooting mechanics for me. I'd love to see how pvp and pve gun battles looks like.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Keller said:

Realm systems. The past has made me suspicious about open world pvp and hopefully I can avoid most of it. 

Agreed Keller, I think this is a key ingredient in the genre that you see some games today having to totally backtrack on. Getting it close to what the community wants is a good step. I voted the same.

However now I am wishing I could vote for more than one! Maybe the devs are planning to have a poll every time before their Dev blogs :D

• Like 1

vor 19 Minuten schrieb massivelyindie:

Maybe the devs are planning to have a poll every time before their Dev blogs :D

That's the plan. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I pick shooting, this is kinda very important, bec. we will shoot tons of ammo :D And hope that shooting is with movement :P

• Like 2

vor 20 Minuten schrieb TargeT:

I pick shooting, this is kinda very important, bec. we will shoot tons of ammo :D And hope that shooting is with movement :P

you pick that point because of your name ? :D

2 minutes ago, justAbit said:

you pick that point because of your name ? :D

Nah :D You Know I would Like to see every thing in one video :P But when you need to pick of it is shooting, with out it you will be dead .

vor 9 Minuten schrieb TargeT:

Nah :D You Know I would Like to see every thing in one video :P But when you need to pick of it is shooting, with out it you will be dead .

Yes, it's hard to choose one point out of these because all are unique and all together will be result in a very greate game... the hype is real ! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justAbit said:

Yes, it's hard to choose one point out of these because all are unique and all together will be result in a very greate game... the hype is real ! :D

I know! I'm so intrigued about hunting and fishing in this setting. A rich pristine environment full of plagued bunnies :o and squirrels. 

Imagine setting traps (hopefully you can) and you trap an infected animal...How's it play out? Do you just leave It? Lose your trap? Or do you kill it and run the risk if maybe infection when removing it....or maybe another animal sees the trap, eats the infected bunny and now there is a hyper aggressive infected wolf lurking near :oxD

Edited by massivelyindie
  • Like 3